I have recently started using Blog2Social after using SNAP for a speed up wordpress site long time. As plugin support doesn’t answer to support tickets I purchased and started using Blog2Social to publish WordPress posts automatically on Instagram. Ready? Let’s get started. So, how can you get paid for blogging ? As with all plugins, HubSpot enhances the efficiency of your WordPress website by increasing the amount of web traffic, lead conversions, and sales you get.
- You’ll receive frequent updates, which come with increased security and features
- Size of the image
- Part 3:
- Front-end drag-and-drop
- Built-in caching that’s optimized for WordPress sites
- A tag page is similar to a category page since it allows you to group posts together
- Assign the Content
- Transfer authorship from your old username to your new username
4. Gravity Forms Directory Plugin: A user-friendly plugin that allows you to add contact forms to your existing website and helps create a web based business directory. First, take a backup of your WordPress site using the BlogVault Plugin. Choose if you want or not to automatically publish posts from WordPress to your Instagram account.
Instagram will unmark your account as “Spammer” after some time. To be able to share WordPress post images on Instagram, you will need to buy the PRO version. NOTE: My experience in using SNAP to post on Instagram was smooth in the past. To use the plugin, you have to enter your Instagram username and password. But, all we have done is create the sidebar so far; we haven’t yet taken the steps to display the sidebar anywhere in our theme, that will come in the next steps.
Some parts of the image will be permanently removed. Untouched – Image is untouched. Cropped – Image is cropped to make it square. If you already got hit by SPAM filter, try to make several posts from your phone without any links or hashtags. Instead of manually sharing your blog content on social media, Blog2Social saves you the time and pain of manually sharing your blog posts and images on social media.