Never let someone tell you that you or your dreams are impossible, improbable, or not ‘good enough’ for their liking, especially when they have no experience or knowledge of your true heart and powers.
1. Have vision for your life and art. And stick to it through your doubts and fears, through all the petty judgements and social oppressions.
2. Believe in your ability to figure things out. With enough time, effort, and discipline you will learn and grow and achieve.
3. Have fun chasing your dreams – no matter what. Bring joy to each experience and realize the journey is something to be cherished and grateful for.
4. Be patient but always persistent. Go easy on yourself but hard each day toward your dreams.
5. Respect and love others also playing this same game of life. Everyone is struggling to express themselves and achieve their dreams – so give them the same respect, patience, appreciation and love you desire for yourself.